Dual lens sensor has the advantage of: set two cameras in one, both can be used alone, but also together with the practical synthesis of better and larger picture of the photo, more functional combination of more fun.
Now the scenery to be ultra-wide, can be ultra-wide distortion can not control the deformation of the perspective of the loss of a sense of nature, synthetic panoramic photo shoot and post-processing are very troublesome, the two lenses according to a certain angle installed on the camera to add up the perspective Most of the.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Boundary and Perimeter Video Monito...
- Fire Detection Video Monitoring System
- River ＆ Harbor Video Monitoring System
- Urban Security Solution
- Thermal imager technical indicators
- Advantages of Infrared Thermal Imager
- Temperature detector characteristics
- Laser night vision camera features
- Infrared camera features
- Thermal&Day& Laser Monitoring System
- What is laser night vision camera?
- How far can thermal camera see?
- Why choose uncooled thermal camera?